It wos my (1)- birthay lat Saturday . I had
a birthday (2) parti at my house .
I invited all my ( 3 ) friends
My mum and dad (4) bought me a new
bicycle . Mum also made me a delicious birthday
(5)cake for my party .
Everybody (6) enjoyed my party . We
played party . (7) games and ate lost of food .
My friends (8) sang happy birthay to me .
I (9) felt very special and very happy.
I was very (10) tired After my birthay party .
I (11) helped my mum and dad to tidy up and then
I ( 12) sat on the sofa and watched a movis on TV.
Sang helpnd party felt birthday games friends cake , bought enjoyed tired sat
Snow affects such human activities as transportation: creating the need for keeping roadways, wings, and windows clear; agriculture: providing water to crops and safeguarding livestock; sports such as skiing, snowboarding, and snowmachine travel; and warfare. Snow affects ecosystems, as well, by providing an insulating layer during winter under which plants and animals are able to survive the cold.
- What does she do ? She goes to piano class.
- What does he do ? He talks on the telephone .
- What does she do? She goes vocal class.
- What does he do? He walks the dog .
- What does she do? She takes a bath .
- What does he do? He practices the piano.
- What does she do ? She rides a bicycle .
- What does he do ? He is at the park .
- What does she do ? She goes to the bookstore .
- What does he do ? He goes to karate class .
- What does she do ? She goes to art class.
- What does he do ? he goes to dance class.
I stady at “Mkhitar Sebastatci” Educational Complex
There is a piano class in my school .
In my school we have song class.
There is a karate class in my school.
There is a art class:
We have a big swimming pool in our school.
I love my school very much.
Sunday — I go to practice the piano.
Monday — I go to the library.
Tuesday — I go to practice the piano.
Wednesday — I go to study English .
Thursday — I watch TV .
Frlday — I go to practice the piano.
He ‘s on the chair.
She’s behid the books.
Where’s John ?
He ‘s in the box.
Where ‘s Mari ?
Sh’e is behind.